[jruby-dev] Data mining && machine learning using Jruby
Alberto Arrigoni
2013-08-26 09:21:19 UTC
Hello everybody!I wish to inform you about a Sciruby project for the 'Google Summer of code 2013' regarding integration of data mining and machine learning algorithms taken from the Weka Toolkit and Apache commons math into a Jruby framework.If you would like to see what this project is all about you can check the blog: http://rubyminingsoc.wordpress.com/
or the source at:
https://github.com/arrigonialberto86/bioruby-band?source=c
Charles Oliver Nutter
2013-09-01 00:08:19 UTC
Thanks for the update and links, Alberto! I tweeted it on my personal
account and will retweet on the JRuby account. Looks like great work
going on!

- Charlie
Post by Alberto Arrigoni
Hello everybody!
I wish to inform you about a Sciruby project for the 'Google Summer of code
2013' regarding integration of data mining and machine learning algorithms
taken from the Weka Toolkit and Apache commons math into a Jruby framework.
If you would like to see what this project is all about you can check the
blog: http://rubyminingsoc.wordpress.com/
https://github.com/arrigonialberto86/bioruby-band?source=c
For any additional information or if you would like to contribute you can
on the mailing list.
Cheers,
Alberto